Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)
Author Message
 Saving pictures from picture box in other formats (VB3)

I would like to save the graphical data I'm creating in a picture box in a
format that can be edited by a drawing package (eg. hpgl). Unfortunatly,
SavePicture will only output a .BMP file.  Does anyone know of any sources
that may help me out?

Thanks,

A Keefe

Fri, 21 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upload picture to picture box and *save*?????

2. Saving picture from a picture box using screen capturing

3. Saving/copying a own-drawn picture in a picture-box

4. How to save picture drawn on picture box ?

5. save picture from a picture box

6. Save the Picture Box Image to BMP 256 Grayscale format

7. Saving picture box in .pcx or .tiff format

8. Saving a Picture Box in JPG or GIF format

9. Save Picture Box Image to 256 Grayscale BMP Format

10. Saving a Picture Box in JPG or GIF format

11. insert picture box inside picture box

12. Bound Picture control in VB3: can't display picture from .MDB file