Scrollable Forms To display Access Tables!!
Author Message
 Scrollable Forms To display Access Tables!!

Please answer this question via e-mail so that I can keep my current
job!

I have created an Access 97 database which is fully functional. But my
problem is that I am trying to manage the Databse from an VB5
application. When I try to create a standard EXE file, I want the form
to be scrollable in order for clients to enter data into the fields.
When I used the data wizard, the tables are put on a form that cannot
be scrolled down. CAN somebody please tell me how I can fix this
problem?!
I also want to be able to print the Entire form with out the command
buttons like Print, Add and Delete. How can I achieve this?!!!
Please!

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Scrollable Forms To display Access Tables!!

    You can place all the controls the wizard makes you in a frame (or
PictureBox) and then use vscroll bars to control the "scroll". as for
removing the "Print, Add Delete" buttons click on them and hit the delete
key.

 jc.

Quote:
>Please answer this question via e-mail so that I can keep my current
>job!

>I have created an Access 97 database which is fully functional. But my
>problem is that I am trying to manage the Databse from an VB5
>application. When I try to create a standard EXE file, I want the form
>to be scrollable in order for clients to enter data into the fields.
>When I used the data wizard, the tables are put on a form that cannot
>be scrolled down. CAN somebody please tell me how I can fix this
>problem?!
>I also want to be able to print the Entire form with out the command
>buttons like Print, Add and Delete. How can I achieve this?!!!
>Please!

Tue, 29 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying Access Table, as a table in VBScript

2. Create Scrollable Forms with Power Form Scroll OCX

3. Displaying a document (scrollable)

4. Looking for a scrollable jpeg display control

5. display form while a modal form is displayed

6. Displaying existing tables in a form

7. Freezing Display: Table vs Form

8. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Displaying mutiple tables on one form

9. display different forms from the table - URGENT HELP !

10. displaying access tables in vb

11. MS Access on Server/Display Table local

12. Print Preview OCX for VB5 Displaying Access 7.0 Tables