rtf and pdf output from xml
Author Message
 rtf and pdf output from xml

Hi,
I am working on a standalone client vb app that creates an xml file.

I am looking for a tool that will allow me to output a pdf file and rtf
file.

I have found jfor and fop, but these are java programs.

1 Are there any vb activex components that can do this?

2 If not, how would I go about trying to use the jfor or fop java programs
in my vb app?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Ian

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:44:29 GMT

1. output to pdf

2. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

3. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

4. Output/Save as .pdf

5. Automate Report Output to PDF files

6. Saving report output to PDF File

7. Output to PDF

8. PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick

9. Output to PDF format

10. Output to PDF

11. PDF Default output help

12. Converting Word RTF Files with Bookmarks to PDF Forms