NEED BIG HELP !! with small prob ,,,,
Author Message
 NEED BIG HELP !! with small prob ,,,,

I wrote a program that was working for 2 months and then just stooped up until2 weeks ago and i
don't and cant figure out why it just stooped working ,,
The program is supose to check the internic database for the word {*filter*}.com
and place the internet page in the richtextbox provided
I have 1 form
1 command button
1 inet controll
1 richtextbox

It use to all load and now
my problem is that only half the internet page loads Into the richtextbox ???????
WWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY ??????????

Note: of course all the statement below is together in the program from richtext all the way to .com
,,

Private Sub Command1_Click()

 RichTextBox1.Text =Inet1.OpenURL(" http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com")

End Sub

email me please if you have any thought's on this one why it's doing this ??

Fri, 22 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Big/Small Problem - Need to sum DBList

2. Need big help for big problem

3. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}

4. Got another small prob.

5. small prob

6. Big Prob!!!

7. vb big 6 prob!!!

8. Big VB Prob!!

9. API for checking big/small types

10. create several small files from one big

11. Turn small into BIG

12. Turning small into BIG. ** HOW **