OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)
Author Message
 OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

I am trying to get to work the OLE server sample DS.VBP and
THINGTST.VBP.

I start DS.VBP with full compile - this should create a temporary
entry in the registry.

When I start a second instance of VB and open THINGTST.VBP, I get the
message: "Could not create reference 'Demonstration OLE Server' -
Continue Loading Project?"

Any explanations appreciated.

Thanks, Mike
Mike Baxter

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

2. To .vbp or not to .vbp

3. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

4. FindExecutable does not work for .vbp files

5. Improving Calc.vbp (in vb5\samples)

6. Seek for VB Sample Program [richtext.vbp]

7. ODBC Sample Application (ODBC_SVR.VBP)

8. FindExecutable doesn't work for .vbp

9. Webclass Demo - wcdemo.vbp - Doesn't Work

10. Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

11. Make an EXE (from vbp file) from an ASP that saved in a Server

12. Where from I get prjDE.Vbp, Data Environment Sample Project to be in VB samples Directory but its not there ?