Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning
Author Message
 Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

I dont seem to have the mapimessage and mapisession on VB6
learning. Can i download them or are they 'extra$'. Just when
you feel an email client comming on you check the list and
*EVERYTHING* you can think of is on the list *EXCEPT*  what you
want.

--Posted from CodeGuru : Your Source for Code
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; The site for VB code

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

Quote:

> I dont seem to have the mapimessage and mapisession on VB6
> learning. Can i download them or are they 'extra$'. Just when
> you feel an email client comming on you check the list and
> *EVERYTHING* you can think of is on the list *EXCEPT*  what you
> want.

As is the Access data-base creation, the RS-232 unit and the WinSock unit
(maybe others too)...  Why do you think it was so cheap ?

Greetz,
  Rudy Wieser

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning
Try installing Outlook'98 and use CDO

C.

Quote:

>> I dont seem to have the mapimessage and mapisession on VB6
>> learning. Can i download them or are they 'extra$'. Just when
>> you feel an email client comming on you check the list and
>> *EVERYTHING* you can think of is on the list *EXCEPT*  what you
>> want.

>As is the Access data-base creation, the RS-232 unit and the WinSock unit
>(maybe others too)...  Why do you think it was so cheap ?

>Greetz,
>  Rudy Wieser

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Missing MAPI controls in VB6 learning

2. Mapi controls are missing

3. MS Multimedia Control and VB6 Learning edition

4. Winsock controls - VB6 Learning Edition

5. crystal control in vb6 is missing

6. Visual Basic 6.0 Deluxe Learning Edition missing CD Key

7. PC Learning Labs / VB 4.0 (Missing Disk)

8. VB6 MAPI controls and MS Mail

9. VB6 and Mapi Control - Outlook Express

10. Using ActiveX Mapi control in VB6

11. VB6 Crashing When using Mapi Control

12. Bug in VB6 (SP5) with MAPI/OE Control/Api