I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon
Author Message
 I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon

I am trying to drag and drop an icon from the desktop into a textbox ,then
extract the program path,when I do this I get the path below for calculator
C:\windows\desktop\util\calc.lnk
I need the program path so I can add it to database and use it in a
hotkey program. I can drag and drop a file from file manager.but not
a icon.please email me

                    Paul Norrish

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am trying to extract a program path from desktop icon

2. I am trying to extract a program path from a desktop icon

3. trying to extact path from icon on desktop,anybody know

4. How do I extract desktop icons?

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

7. Extracting icon from program exe?

8. Extracting icon from program exe?

9. Extracting a ICON from a running program

10. Extracting icon from program exe?

11. Setting up desktop icon through program

12. Program for Properties of desktop Icons