NT vs Win95: bugs, differences, problems...
Author Message
 NT vs Win95: bugs, differences, problems...

Hi Folks,

        I develop on NT3.51 and find that I can distribute my vb32 apps
(using the setup wizard) just fine to any other NT machine, but find that
occasionally problems arise installing/running on win95 machines. Can
anyone point me to some source where someone has summarized the problems
and differences I need to anticipate/worry about to minimize these
headaches?

Thanks,

Mike

Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. difference between APIs on Win95 and NT.

2. Differences in NT and Win95 Using StretchBlt

3. Getting Registry Settings Win95 vs NT

4. VB Win95/NT, Short file names vs long, CurDir$

5. VB Win95/NT, Short file names vs long.

6. Windows NT vs Win95 for VB4.0 Pro?

7. VB Win95/NT, Short file names vs long, CurDir$

8. Date calculations in Win98 vs. Win95/NT

9. Conditional compilation for NT vs Win95

10. Problem with GetDCOrgEx in Win95 vs WinNT4.0

11. Problem with GetDCOrgEx in Win95 vs WinNT4.0

12. A variety of problems with Win95 and NT