Does anyone know anything about TAPI.DLL??
Author Message
 Does anyone know anything about TAPI.DLL??

Dear Fellow VB Programmer,

I realized recently that in order to fully access my modem and
initiate connections, I am going to have to learn how to use
the "TAPI.DLL"

1. Can you tell me where or  how to get it's declaration library so I
can declare  it in a VB3.0 program?
    Or can you point me to somewhere (accessable that I can get that
    Information ) As well as how to use it in my program??

2. ANY help on this subject would be deeply appreciated.

Thank You

Dan Thimm
"Learning the Hard Way"

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Does anyone know anything about TAPI.DLL??

buncha stuff at: http://www.iac.net/~mamund/mstdg/index.htm

which is a "MAPI, SAPI, & TAPI Developer's Guide Home Page"

includes a free TAPI OCX to download

wm

Quote:

>Dear Fellow VB Programmer,
>I realized recently that in order to fully access my modem and
>initiate connections, I am going to have to learn how to use
>the "TAPI.DLL"
>1. Can you tell me where or  how to get it's declaration library so I
>can declare  it in a VB3.0 program?
>    Or can you point me to somewhere (accessable that I can get that
>    Information ) As well as how to use it in my program??
>2. ANY help on this subject would be deeply appreciated.
>Thank You
>Dan Thimm
>"Learning the Hard Way"

Tue, 01 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Has anyone done anything adventurous in VB.Net??

2. TAPI and VB5 - anyone done it?

3. TAPI and VB5 - anyone done it?

4. CGI Help...Anyone Know Anything?

5. Anyone know anything about Lotus Approach?

6. anyone know anything about this?

7. Regocx32.exe - anyone know anything about this file?

8. Does anyone know anything about unbound fields?

9. Does anyone know anything about DirectPLay in VB?

10. Does anyone know ANYTHING about SetTimer() ???

11. Know anything about RegObj.DLL ?

12. AnyOne knows How It can Be Done?