closing dos app's window after shell
Author Message
 closing dos app's window after shell

Hi there,

I would like to know if it is possible to close a dos applications window after
executing the app using shell. If this is possible, how is it done? Any help is
appreciated - thanks.

Shep Pharis

www: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Remove the '_' from my email address to validate it.

Mon, 26 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 closing dos app's window after shell

Quote:

>Hi there,

>I would like to know if it is possible to close a dos applications window after
>executing the app using shell. If this is possible, how is it done? Any help is
>appreciated - thanks.

One way to handle this is to create a PIF file to execute the DOS app.  You
can set the properties of the PIF to close the Window on end.  The have your
app Shell to the PIF file.

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help API GetCaretPos in window running a Dos App shelled from windows 95/98

2. How to Close a DOS app after running from Shell()

3. How To? Closing Shelled DOS app when done

4. ? Shell to a DOS Window, then close it

5. How to Close DOS Shell window

6. closing the Yes/No window when closing a Shelled Window

7. using shell to exec dos app and redirect it's output

8. Why can't program send keys to a dos shelled app

9. Trying to close DOS window after running app

10. Closing DOS window app

11. Launch, then close a SHELL'd app?

12. VB closing app vs. Windows closing app