?? How can I convert *.xls, *.doc to multipage *.tif or *.dcx files
Author Message
 ?? How can I convert *.xls, *.doc to multipage *.tif or *.dcx files

Is there an way to convert EXCEL and Word files to TIFF or DCX
format files in Visual Basic.

Best regards,
Rafn Gudmundsson

Tue, 18 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Doc & XLS Files to HTML

2. Converting Excel XLA file to XLS file using VBA

3. Filling custom fields in DOC/XLS files

4. How to display doc/xls/rtf and vsd files in a form

5. How to display doc/xls/rtf and vsd files in a form

6. I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)

7. Get doc/xls/mdb... File summary information

8. show multipage TIF inside a browser

9. view TIF multipage inside browser

10. converting *xls to *.csv file format

11. Convert tif file to jpeg

12. Convert Image file utility (TIF or BMP to JPG) needed