Registry Registered Owner of Office 95 and 97
Author Message
 Registry Registered Owner of Office 95 and 97

Quote:

> If someone could give me a registry path like above for Office 95 and 97

i think, the office-registered-user is not saved as text in the registry
... as i remember, when i searched my whole disk for my registered user
name, there was an exe-file in the windows-directory with the name in
it, too.

i think: no way to change ... :-(

cu
sTs

Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Registry Registered Owner of Office 95 and 97

2. VBA for Office 95 vs Office 97

3. 97 runtime slow with Office 95

4. Stored procedures in Access Office 95 and 97

5. Office 95/97 and VB

6. Office 95 & 97 Calendar control

7. Determining file Version via VB(word 95, 97, Excel 95 97)

8. help: read 95/98 registry with Access 97

9. How do I retrieve registered owner name from registry

10. Access 95 and (Excel 97 and Excel 95)

11. Office Developer's Kit for Office 95

12. difference Office XP VAB and Office 97 VBA