"Unable to access system registry"
Author Message
 "Unable to access system registry"

Could someone please e-mail me regarding why I'm getting the message "Unable
to access system registry" when I try to open a database into linked
controls under Visual Basic 4 pro, 32-bit? I believe it's because a system
file is missing, but I'm not sure which.

--
Rob Andrews
that's me in the corner

Tue, 22 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Error accessing system registry" message

2. "Currently Unable to Quit Access" Error

3. "Unable To Access First Record"

4. "Unable to open the Outlook Window"

5. "Help" Unable to download Templates

6. ADO - "Unable to locate Provider" error

7. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

8. Crystal Report "unable to open database"

9. "Unable to load development environment DLL".

10. "Unable to load RAOCX32.DLL..."

11. "Unable to connect" error

12. "Unable to Connect" while printing