Data (Value) inside of the BarChart in MSChart
Author Message
 Data (Value) inside of the BarChart in MSChart

Hi all,

      I have been using MSChart for a month, and so far it has been
working well for me. The only problem I am having is I could not find
a way to display data inside of barchart. I want to plot data inside
of barchart instead of displaying value on x coordinate that is
plotted by mschart automatically.I am wondering how to do that?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank in advance,

           Patrick

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 07:28:49 GMT

1. Data (Value) inside of the BarChart in MSChart

2. horizontal barchart w/ mschart ?

3. comparing MSChart populated data with original data in variant form

4. Question about using database values inside of script

5. Setting Option Button values inside a frame?

6. Passing Values to another asp file from inside VbScript

7. MsChart with Null values in database

8. MSChart behaviour plotting values outside plotted range

9. Setting bottom-value in MSChart

10. MSChart and time values on X axis

11. MSCHART - How do you set the lowest y-axis value

12. MSChart: changing values by drag and drop