Picture Box and Memory Loss under Win95
Author Message
 Picture Box and Memory Loss under Win95

In Win95, when I load into a picture box several times, I notice that I am
loosing more and more memory.  If I end my program,  the memory returns.
So I am think it's something I just don't know about freeing resources in
VB4.0 32bit since I am a novice.  I have tried using CLS and/or setting the
picture to NOTHING, but this doesn't help.  Also this problem doesn't occur
when I run my app under WinNT 4.0.

Any Ideas?
                Thanks in advance!

Fri, 14 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Quality :: Loss memory :: Alocate/Free memory

2. Windows 98 Memory Loss

3. memory loss w/rdo

4. error 7 memory loss

5. memory loss running vb application

6. Memory loss problem?

7. memory loss w/rdo

8. Out of memory using SSPanel and Picture Box Controls w/graphics methods - Please Help

10. Memory Loss

11. CRPE.DLL causes memory loss in VB4 16 bit app

12. ADO 2.5 Sql Server Ole Db Provider and Memory Loss