Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95
Author Message
 Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95

Does anyone know how to create class in VBA in Excel 95 ? Or it is possible
to do so ?

I know there are "Property Let, Get and Set" to handle the properties of a
given object in Excel 95. However, unlike VB 5 and VBA in Excel 97, there is
no class module for creating class.  I try to find books regarding the above
problem but I have no luck so far. All the books I have seen are either
about VB 5 and the latest version of Excel or about how to use Excel 95 with
a slight touch of using VBA.

I have been struggling on this problem for 2 weeks !!   I would really
appreciate if anyone can help. Many thanks.

Angela

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95
Access 95 didn't support Class modules...it would probably be safe to say
that Excel 95 didn't, either.

Sat, 27 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95

2. Pls Help : Creating Class in VBA of Excel 95

3. Access 95 and (Excel 97 and Excel 95)

4. VBA for Excel and other Office '95 apps

5. VBA Excel 7.0 (Office 95) Sources.

6. Question on old version of VBA for Excel 95

7. Problems using ODBCDirect in Excel 95 VBA!!!

8. Error-Handling in VBA Excel 95 (V7)

9. Stack Size and VBA (Excel 95)

10. VBA In MS Excel from Office 95.

11. Problems using ODBCDirect with Excel 95 VBA!!!

12. VBA Excel 95 - dynamic memory management ?