Win 95/NT API CALLS: RAS
Author Message
 Win 95/NT API CALLS: RAS

How would I be able to connect to a RAS system (found in Dial Up
networking), Disconnect, and check if I'm still connected in Visual Basic?
Using API calls only, I know that Crescent as an OCX out, however I do not
have confidence in that method...

Regards,

Mon, 16 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Win 95/NT API CALLS: RAS

Hello programmers
Is there anyone out there who knows of an OCX (ActiveX) control, or
maybe a stand alone program to generate windows help files from MS
Access 2.0 databases. I'm using VB4.0 pro to build a Access database
phonebook-application, but since I'm going to use this on a network I
need to be able to generate a Windows help file from the contents of the
database...
My boss insists on using WIndows help files, NOT HTML.
Any constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Bj?rn

Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Win 95/NT API CALLS: RAS

Quote:

> How would I be able to connect to a RAS system (found in Dial Up
> networking), Disconnect, and check if I'm still connected in Visual Basic?
> Using API calls only, I know that Crescent as an OCX out, however I do not
> have confidence in that method...

> Regards,

Check out http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q150/9/48.htm and
download VB32RAS.exe

Mark Leyden

QTECH Hybrid Systems Inc.

Fri, 20 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

2. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

3. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

4. Win 3.1x / 95 API-Calls ?

5. 16 bit api call for getting userid from Win 95

6. GetOpenFileName API call - NT/95 differences?

7. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

8. API Calls in Windows NT as well as Windows 95/98

9. Pb Win NT - Win 95

10. JOB: US Visual Basic Developers (2) - VB/MS-Access/Win-NT/Win 95/OLE/MFC

11. Error opening Database under Win NT 4.0 and some Win 95

12. Error opening Database under Win NT 4.0 and some Win 95