HELP: API Polygon Functions
Author Message
 HELP: API Polygon Functions

I'm using VB3.  When I run my application on a Win95 machine, the polygons draw correctly.  When I run it on a Win3.1 machine, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.  To get color, I'm creating a brush and using that to fill the polygons as well as setting the FillColor for the picturebox under VB.

                       Howie

Mon, 17 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with Polygon API Function

2. help...create polygon region API

3. Someone please help with Polygon API??

4. polygon - polygon intersection

5. Function to detect if a co-ordinate is within a 2d polygon

6. polygon function

7. Drawing with POLYGON\LINETO function

8. picturebox.scale command with Polyline or Polygon API Call

9. Polygon API calls.....

10. Lines, Polygons and PolyBezier(?) with the API

11. VB5 Polygon API calling ?

12. Polygon API Call...