Applications with multi-lingual user interface re dialog boxes
Author Message
 Applications with multi-lingual user interface re dialog boxes

Is there a way in VB3 to get the buttons in a MsgBox to display OUI, NON,
ANNULER rather than their English equivalent.  Or does this only happen for
users using the French-language version of Windows.

(Yes I know I can code my own routine and form.)

Thanks

Wed, 15 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Applications with multi-lingual user interface re dialog boxes

: Is there a way in VB3 to get the buttons in a MsgBox to display OUI, NON,
: ANNULER rather than their English equivalent.  Or does this only happen for
: users using the French-language version of Windows.

Yes, Those bottons are Windows proprity
so if your windows is English your bottons
will be in english.

maybe if you which .Dll display those buttons
you can replace it.

P.S.: I use my french MS Word 6.0 on my
      english Win95 and my buttons are all
     in english.

--
--------------------------

--------------------------

Sat, 18 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multi-Lingual programs

2. 2 Questions (Multi lingual & Toolbar)

3. Multi-lingual support in VB 4/5

4. How to make an aplication multi-lingual

5. Writing a multi-lingual A

6. Writing a multi-lingual App in VB?

7. VISUAL BASIC MULTI-LINGUAL CONTROL

8. Multi-Lingual programs

9. 2 Questions (Multi lingual & Toolbar)

10. Error Mesgs in a Multi-lingual VB App

11. 2 Questions (Multi lingual & Toolbar)

12. Multi-lingual MsgBox()