Threed 16 OCX setup Error
Author Message
 Threed 16 OCX setup Error

I am having trouble.

I have created a small program in Visual Basic 4 16 bit, using
THREED16.OCX, the Sheridan Controls. I created a setup program using the
setup wizard, and install it on a machine, running Win31, that dosen't have
VB on it. The setup finishes and the first time the program in run, if
causes a GPF!!!!!

I went back and removed THREED16.ocx from the project, and re-installed it,
and it worked fine.  I have had this porblem with other projects using
THREED16.OCX.

However, no GPF occurs if I install under WIN95!?

Can anyone help me with this, as alot of time has been put into software
that, at the momnet, can't be distributed on disk to run under WIN31,
without crashing!!!!!

Thanks

Logie Urquhart
--

Web :- http://freespace.{*filter*}.net/andy.urquhart/

Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0(16-bit) Setup cannot register GRAPH16.OCX

2. threed.vbx in 16-bit VB 4.0

3. Error using Threed.OCX

4. Error w/VB4 16 Setup Wizard on Win 95

5. Error During Setup with VB4 (16 bits) distribution disk

6. VB 4.0-16 bit runtime error 424 / dbgrid16.ocx

7. Crystal Reports VB4 (16) OCX Error 515

8. Yet another Setup problem - THREED.VBX in use by Windows

9. HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

10. Threed.ocx licence

11. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

12. threed.ocx bug?