Detecting Left/Right button
Author Message
 Detecting Left/Right button

What's the easiest way of detecting left or right button pressed.
This is something I would have expected to be simple in VB5.

Cheers,
Mark.

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Detecting Left/Right button

The MouseDown & MouseUp Events

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Detecting Left/Right button

Quote:

>What's the easiest way of detecting left or right button pressed.
>This is something I would have expected to be simple in VB5.

The BUTTON parameter of the MouseUp or MouseDown event

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Detecting Left/Right button

In the Form_MouseDown() event, the Button parameter will tell you the button
pressed:
vbLeftButton, vbRightButton

--
John Tabor

http://userweb.idsonline.com/jtabor

Note:  Anti-spamming suffix of ".nospam" added to header.
-------------------------------------

Quote:

>What's the easiest way of detecting left or right button pressed.
>This is something I would have expected to be simple in VB5.

>Cheers,
>Mark.

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Left button-Right Button question

2. Right Button Click emulating Left Button Click

3. HELP: detecting left/right shift/ctrl/alt

4. Detecting Left/Right mouselick and CTRL at the same time

5. Senkeys using right and left shift buttons

6. Left and right-hand mouse-buttons

7. Differentiate Left and Right Mouse Buttons?

8. List Control Left/Right button click

9. Commad button icons in the left/right corner, not centre

10. TabStrip the left and right Spin Button Disapears!!!!!!!

11. Left or Right button of the mouse

12. Detecting right mouse button on listbox or MSOUTLINE