SEEKING JOB IN CANADA - EXPERT VB PROGRAMMER
Author Message
 SEEKING JOB IN CANADA - EXPERT VB PROGRAMMER

I am a programmer with over 6 years of experience in Visaul Basic 1 thro 5,
MS-Access, SQL Server, VBScript, HTML, COM/DCOM, BJS, project management, etc.
I possess a Landed Residents Permit and will be shortly moving to Canada and am
seeking opportunities there.
If any of you is aware of any companies out in Canada requiring somebody with
the above mentioned skills please email me. Thanks in advance.
Ivan

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SEEKING JOB IN CANADA - EXPERT VB PROGRAMMER
Try these.

www.ward-associates.com
www.cnc.ca
www.asset.ca

Quote:
>I am a programmer with over 6 years of experience in Visaul Basic 1 thro 5,
>MS-Access, SQL Server, VBScript, HTML, COM/DCOM, BJS, project management,
etc.
>I possess a Landed Residents Permit and will be shortly moving to Canada
and am
>seeking opportunities there.
>If any of you is aware of any companies out in Canada requiring somebody
with
>the above mentioned skills please email me. Thanks in advance.
>Ivan

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC, Canada

2. JOB POSTING: Basic AND Unix Expert Sought ...

3. Programmer seeking job

4. Programmer seeking job

5. Programmer seeking job

6. Job offer - VB app software developer, Canada

7. VB job opportunity in Victoria, BC, Canada

8. VB programming job opportunity in Victoria, BC, Canada

9. VB Programmer - OTTAWA, CANADA

10. Programmer Avail - VB Contract (Canada)

11. Programmer Avail - VB Contract (Canada)

12. Programmer Avail - VB Contract (Canada)