Can someone HELP! Need help with game
Author Message
 Can someone HELP! Need help with game

Hi,  I have had some people come to me wanting me to make a trivial pursuit
type game.  Does anyone have any links to {*filter*} samples for vb 5 or 6 that
might fall into a simialr catagory??  The interface does not need to be
perfect, but should be pleasent to look at and I am trying to find a good
way
to go about this task.

Thanks
Shawn

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone HELP! Need help with game
Hi,  I have had some people come to me wanting me to make a trivial pursuit
type game.  Does anyone have any links to {*filter*} samples for vb 5 or 6 that
might fall into a simialr catagory??  The interface does not need to be
perfect, but should be pleasent
 to look at and I am trying to find a good way
to go about this task.

Thanks
Shawn

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some help with some Access coding if someone could please help =)

2. NEED HELP WITH VISUAL BASIC 4.0 32-BIT SOMEONE HELP

3. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE---NEED VB HELP

4. NEED HELP WITH COMMAND BUTTONS SOMEONE HELP!!!

5. Need help from someone with C++ knowledge

6. Does someone need help?

7. Need Someone To Help Me

8. I NEED SOMEONE EXPERIENCED TO HELP PLEASE ........PLEASE........

9. need help with game

10. I need help with my game

11. QUICKBASIC game, need help.

12. Need help with this game I am making :(