Head scratcher!
Author Message
 Head scratcher!

I'm running two Win 95 systems, peer to peer, both with the identical VB3
application (MDIChild format) with their own local and identical databases.
 On the Pentium system it runs great and exits cleanly.  On the 486 system
it loads OK but when I go to exit, from the MDIForm, use query_unload event
and close Db etc.,  the Windows Explorer tries to become active but the
system freezes. I have to press CTRLALTDEL ,get "<myVBprogram> is not
responding" and then END TASK.   Funny thing is, this program used to run
on system and hardware still checks out OK.

16MB on 486 Windows 95 4.00.950 (system resources appear to drop down from
92% to ~83% when running)
 32MB on P5 Windows 4.00.950B with Plus
 files=30 (I tried playing with these too)

Any Ideas?

Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Head scratcher!

This is probably a .DLL problem... Check out the .DLL dates or
reinstall Windows95 on both PC's.

Quote:

--
Pedro Ferreira
PNF Informtica

Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. [VB/Word Problem - This is a real head-scratcher]

2. Head-Scratcher: Plain Program Requires DLLs and OCXs?

3. Weird Text Box "Head Scratcher"

4. sendkeys. here is a head scratcher

5. algorithm head scratcher

6. C & BASIC head to head etc

7. way over my head here

8. Access 97 Column Head Click

9. Bone Head syndrome

10. allow me to be the head ass

11. How to set column heads in ActiveX Listbox

12. Number Search and Heading Style Search Questions