richtext and richtext contol
Author Message
 richtext and richtext contol

Hello to all,

Here is my situation.  I would like to find the native code standards for
using rich text.  This way I could use more than just the vb ".selbold",
.selfontname", etc.  The standards given in the microsoft rich text
standards guide offered little help.  Anyone know a good source of
information on this subject?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Kevin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 richtext and richtext contol
Kevin,

     Search Around on the Web for RTF Specification; there's plenty
     about (like this one
     http://www.cena.dgac.fr/~sagnier/info/formats/rtf/rtfspe15.htm).

     However, a word of warning - the RichTextBox Control does not
     support must [possibly the majority] of what you'll find in the
     Specification (it certainly doesn't do Styles, for one thing).

HTH,
    Phill  W.

Quote:

> . . . native code standards for using rich text. . . .

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Typing '*' character in Richtext control

2. Access97: RichText control

3. Using Richtext?

4. RichText Box question

5. RichText

6. Cut and paste using richtext?

7. Richtext Control 5.0

8. .Copy mailitem is RichText regardless

9. Another Problem with Outlook & RichText

10. RichText Control

11. Need code to convert PlainText to RichText/HTML format when replying

12. RichText