Report Printing via Print Object
Author Message
 Report Printing via Print Object

Been using VB 4.0 for about 3 months. My programming background is in
AS400-RPG and DOS-xbase. Love the screen design capabilities, but cannot
believe how difficult report programming is. I do alot of database work
and spend an unbelieveable amount of time on formatting relatively
simple reports. Have (2) 1000+ page books on VB and neither of them
makes more than a few trival references to coding reports (my first
clue  that I am lost in space!). Took a quick look at the striped down
Crystal Reports that ships with VB and found it to be less tban an
intuitive interface for me.

Would appreciate any direction. My preference is to be able to code
reports myself ... really like the flexibility, but with my current
capabilities this is a disaster waiting to happen. If a report writer is
the best option, which ones should I be considering.

Thx

Tue, 08 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

2. Printing via Crystal Report or Printer object??

3. Printing via Crystal Report or Printer object??

4. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

5. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

6. Printing RTF value via PrintDocument object

7. Printing via Printer object

8. Printing TIF file via printer object

9. Printing Problem from ASP Page via VB COM Object

10. printing reports via module

11. Printing Access Reports via VB5

12. Print Access Reports via VB