Testing for table existence
Author Message
 Testing for table existence

I have created a table in an mdb using the CREATE TABLE sql statement.

How do I test for a particular table name and then delete it if it exists?

Thanks

(reply to newgroup and author please)

Ken

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Testing for table existence
Why not deleting the table and catching the error "Table doesn't exist" with
a Resume Next?

--
FlyKiller
HomePage: http://home.tvd.be/ws36009

Quote:
>I have created a table in an mdb using the CREATE TABLE sql statement.

>How do I test for a particular table name and then delete it if it exists?

>Thanks

>(reply to newgroup and author please)

>Ken

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Testing for table existence & listing available tables

2. Test for table existence

3. Testing for table existence

4. Testing for table existence

5. Testing for table existence

6. Testing for Existence of Table

7. Test for the existence of a table

8. Testing the existence of a table

9. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

10. Testing for existence of a query

11. Testing for a record already in existence

12. test for existence of a field