Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....
Author Message
 Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

1.) How to make a dockable toolbox?
I'm making a program in vb5.0.  And I want to have floating toolboxes  that
can dock to the program, and/or to each other.  Like the toolboxes in VB
itself, you can  drag them around wherever you like, and they "stick" to
the edges of the program.

2.)I can create toolbars with the MS Win Common Control 5.0. The problem
is i can't set the custom image for the toolbars. Can somebody help me?

 Thanx.

Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

 1.)I can create toolbars with the MS Win Common Control 5.0. The problem
 is i can't set the custom image for the toolbars. Can somebody help me?

2.)How can we set the picture of a command button at the center?  Even i
set the caption to none, the picture still locate at the upper part of the
button.

3.)Can we display a form with grid (like design time) during run time? How?

 Thanx for help.

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

 I want to create a program with three project inside, each project contain
a MDIform.  The user will select which project(1,2 or 3) is loaded.  Is it
possible?  Can somebody show me how to do it?

  Thanx for help.

Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

Quote:

>  1.)I can create toolbars with the MS Win Common Control 5.0. The problem
>  is i can't set the custom image for the toolbars. Can somebody help me?

You also need to insert an ImageList control that has the images that you
will bind to the toolbar.

Quote:
> 2.)How can we set the picture of a command button at the center?  Even i
> set the caption to none, the picture still locate at the upper part of
the
> button.

I suggest using the Sheridan 3d controls, it has a SSCommandButton. It
comes with VB.

Quote:
> 3.)Can we display a form with grid (like design time) during run time?

How?

Don't know what you actually mean here, but put the MS Grid / DBGrid /
FlexGrid control on your form and set the columns and rows.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Ken.

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

I don't know if this will work, but a suggestion would be to create a
combolist with the project's .vbp files and call the VB executable with the
selected projectfile as parameter using the Shell command. Hope it works.
Good luck.

Regards,
Ken.

Quote:
>  I want to create a program with three project inside, each project
contain
> a MDIform.  The user will select which project(1,2 or 3) is loaded.  Is
it
> possible?  Can somebody show me how to do it?

>   Thanx for help.

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

 I want to create a program with three project inside, each project contain
a MDIform.  The user will select which project(1,2 or 3) is loaded.  Is it
possible?  Can somebody show me how to do it?

  Thanx for help.

Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Microsoft windows common controls 5.0

2. About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

3. Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error

4. Microsoft Common Control 5.0 Tree View Help

5. Licensing & registry of Microsoft Common Controls 5.0

6. Documentation for COMCTL32.OCX (Microsoft Windows Common Controls)?

7. TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)

8. Cannot Add Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2)

9. Windows Common Controls 5.0

10. ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls

11. Helpfile of windows common controls 5.0

12. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem