Visual Basic Program Files
Author Message
 Visual Basic Program Files

Does anybody know where i can download a copy of Visual Basic, like a trial
version or something?   I am trying to brush up on it again befor a job
interview, and it would really help to be able to practice a bit first.

Thanks.

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic Program Files

?Does anybody know where i can download a copy of Visual Basic, like a trial
?version or something?   I am trying to brush up on it again befor a job
?interview, and it would really help to be able to practice a bit first.

Howzis?
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/tools/VisualBasic/vbcce.asp

--
Paul Marshall

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic Program Files

Quote:

>Does anybody know where i can download a copy of Visual Basic, like a trial
>version or something?   I am trying to brush up on it again befor a job
>interview, and it would really help to be able to practice a bit first.

>Thanks.

Visual Basic Control Creation Edition
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/cce/default.asp
You may need to register to get to the Download Page.

Henri Leboeuf

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ftp of Microsoft Visual Basic Program files

2. Deleting visual basic program files

3. dbase programming(basic) in relation to Visual Basic programming

4. Visual basic programs - connect to a server - Visual Basic 5 Enterprice Edition

5. Displaying .TIF files in Visual Basic Programs

6. Power Point Files into Visual Basic programs

7. File sending program in Visual Basic

8. Chapter 24 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests

9. Chapter 23 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests

10. How To Run Another Program From Visual Basic Program

11. Managing other programs from a Visual Basic Program

12. Question regarding Visual Basic and Digital's Visual Batch program