I dont have my anwser please
Author Message
 I dont have my anwser please

Hello,

I would like to know how can i do for put a button in IE5 and when I click
in this button I would like execute my VB programm.

I would like too how can id do for take the current url in my IE5 with a vb
programm.

please help me you make me very happy if i can have this two
informations with any source lines.

Thank you and have nice days for you.

Dave

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 05:24:22 GMT
 I dont have my anwser please
You can use a browser extension to make your button, but it's
fairly invloved. Visual Basic Shell Programming by J. P. Hamilton
(O'Reilly publ.) has an explanation and example.

> Hello,

> I would like to know how can i do for put a button in IE5 and when I click
> in this button I would like execute my VB programm.

> I would like too how can id do for take the current url in my IE5 with a
vb
> programm.

> please help me you make me very happy if i can have this two
> informations with any source lines.

> Thank you and have nice days for you.

> Dave

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:44:29 GMT
 I dont have my anwser please
Hello,

I would like to know how can i do for put a button in IE5 and when I click
in this button I would like execute my VB programm.

I would like too how can id do for take the current url in my IE5 with a vb
programm.

please help me you make me very happy if i can have this two
informations with any source lines.

Thank you and have nice days for you.

Dave

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 05:24:22 GMT

1. VirtuaLaw is Beta (please dont use in your office)

2. I dont have a answer please

3. VirtuaLaw is Beta (please dont use in your office)

4. Hrmm, dont know if this is right but it sure has me frustrated, Help Please

5. VirtuaLaw is Beta (please dont use in your office)

6. Having Trouble with CurDir - Please Help

7. Having problem with Common Dialog Font Dialog - Please Help

8. Please help! Having trouble with data control

9. Newbie Having trouble with this User Info script, Please help

10. Having trouble obtaining domain name please help

11. PLEASE HELP!!! Having trouble with VB5 component

12. Having problems with Fields, please help.