10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView
Author Message
 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

Our company named 10Tec (sounds like "Tentec") produces ActiveX components
for VB. We want to inform you that the latest version of our VB grid has
been released. You can find additional info (demo applications, order page,
etc.) at our Web-site at
www.10Tec.com

Here the short description of our iGrid ActiveX Control:

iGrid ActiveX control is a VB6 grid that can emulate the Outlook messages
list, including grouping of messages and message preview. The highly
optimized display code makes this grid draw faster than FlexGrid and other
VB grids even while it allows more sophisticated displays to be set up. It
is also a good replacement for a ListView in report mode.

This control may be tuned up using numerous options. Each cell of the grid
can be formatted separately from other cells in the grid and even from the
cells of the same column. Developers can use format strings, format flags
(horizontal and vertical alignment, ellipsis at the end or at the middle of
the cell text, if necessary, so that the result fits in the cell rectangle,
prefix characters ("&") in the cell text, etc). Colors of the gridlines,
focus rectangle, cell selection and other colors of iGrid elements can be
adjusted. You can also turn off vertical and/or vertical or horizontal grid
lines, use multiselect mode to select some cells simultaneously and row mode
to select all cells in a single row, headers of columns may be flat or 3D
and can be dragged or not, and so on.

The main distinctive feature of iGrid from these controls is the ability to
edit its cells using built-in in-place editing features (textboxes,
comboboxes and checkboxes using a lot of formatting options for each type of
cells - single-line and multi-line textboxes, automatic adjustment dropdown
width of comboboxes based on the longest text width of comboitems,
checkboxes with two and three states , etc). It also provides a lot of
useful methods and events for fine tuning of editing process. These methods
and events allow to control the flow of editing process and validate data
entered by user. Events for control of editing process include RequestEdit,
BeforeCommitEdit, AfterCommitEdit and CancelEdit events.

iGrid supports virtual mode. In this mode, iGrid will request new rows
whenever they need to be displayed.

Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:56:11 GMT
 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView
"Igor Katenev"  wrote

 > Our company <SNIPPED> produces
 > ActiveX components for VB. We want
 > to inform you that the latest version of
 > our VB grid has been released. You can
 > find additional info (demo applications,
 > order page, etc.) at our Web-site at
 <BIG SNIP>

USENET Newsgroup rules prohibit advertising of any kind in
all newsgroups except those whose charter permits it. The
charter of comp.lang.basic.visual.misc does not permit
advertising. Search for RFC 3098 for details, and/or check
the Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy of your ISP.

There once was a Visual Basic newsgroup specifically
intended for product announcements --
comp.lang.basic.visual.announce. It died a natural death
from lack of interest because most participants in VB
newsgroup viewed it as just "signing up for spam". Alas,
that means that you must seek a more conventional means of
promoting your product(s).

Please note that we are not "offended" as some assume, and
no response is necessary. It may appear na?ve, but we
consider that we are giving the benefit of the doubt to
advertisers here by assuming that they just did not know and
are not intentionally violating USENET newsgroup rules, the
charter of this newsgroup, or the Terms of Service or
Acceptable Use Policy of their ISP. We wish you much success
with your product, but request that not advertise it here.
Thanks for your consideration.

Please also note that none of the above prohibits mention of
a product when it is an appropriate answer to a technical
question asked by another participant.

Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:27:46 GMT

1. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

2. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

3. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

4. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

5. 10Tec iGrid - the best replacement for standard VB grids and a ListView

6. anyone use iGrid form 10tec

7. Anyone know if there are Unicode compliant replacements for the standard VB controls

8. 10TEC Grid

9. Replacement for VB String Grid

10. Replacement for standard scrollbar?

11. Microsoft Standard VB Grid Controls:

12. Replacement for grid control without registration