need a copy of VB3.0 on CD
Author Message
 need a copy of VB3.0 on CD

Yes i have the install disks, but after having many machines crash and
upgrade to new machines, it is a lot easier to install from cd.

I have checked microsoft and it is out of inventory..... And yes that was
VB 3.0 ... i still have a lot of people running that real old OS called
windows 3.1 .  Maybe you can ask your granparents about that old OS called
windows 3.1... :-)

please email me if you would like to sell a copy on CD

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 need a copy of VB3.0 on CD

writes:

 >I have checked microsoft and it is out of inventory..... And
 >yes that was VB 3.0 ... i still have a lot of people running
 >that real old OS called windows 3.1 .  Maybe you can ask
 >your granparents about that old OS called windows 3.1... :-)

Are you _sure_ there were CDs in the "olden days"? <G>
I think my VB3 came on 5.25" floppies and I would have to copy
it to 3.5" floppies to load it on this computer. It's still on the
old 486, and I have VB4-16 in the Win 3.1 partition on this
one. Haven't had a need to use either of them, though, for
some time.

Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CD cataloguer in VB3/4-16.Help needed.

2. Need VB3.0 CD

3. ??? Need a VB3 CD

4. CD cataloguer in VB3/4-16.Help needed.

5. Help I need a copy of VB3!

6. I need to buy a legal copy of VB3.0

7. help w/ cd-rom and cd-r/cd-rw program, please

8. copy file from CD during deployment