FoxPro databases and records marked for deletion
Author Message
 FoxPro databases and records marked for deletion

Hi! I am working with a FoxPro database
I have read it just great!! and everything was working out fine, untill i
realized
my program cant distinguish between normal records, and records marked for
deletion, Anyone know what commands are used to return true/false as to if a
record is
marked for deletion?  This is the function i use to get data from a
table/dbf
**********************************
Private Function GetData(sTable As String)
    Dim sSQL As String
    Dim sData As String
    Dim i As Integer
    Dim sta As String 'string to add
    sSQL = "Select * from " & sTable
    Set rs = DB.OpenRecordset(sSQL)
    With rs
        Do While Not .EOF
           dblist.AddItem .Fields(1)
            .MoveNext
        Loop
        .Close
   End With
End Function
**********************************
Thanks for any help!!!!

JoeB

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 02:49:36 GMT
 FoxPro databases and records marked for deletion
Hi,

I don't know the answers but I do know foxpro (not visual foxpro though), so
my answer might help

The foxpro command is dele() (short for delete() )

example:

Count for dele()
Browse for dele()

dele() looks for deleted records (returning true if they are deleted)

Stuart

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 03:53:21 GMT
 FoxPro databases and records marked for deletion
Thanks, i know FoxPro as well, thanks :-)

Quote:
> Hi,

> I don't know the answers but I do know foxpro (not visual foxpro though),
so
> my answer might help

> The foxpro command is dele() (short for delete() )

> example:

> Count for dele()
> Browse for dele()

> dele() looks for deleted records (returning true if they are deleted)

> Stuart

Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:09:54 GMT

1. Deleted/Marked records in FoxPro

2. Record Deletion In Access Database

3. Foxpro database (Deleted Records)

4. deleting records from a Foxpro database

5. How Do I NOT Display deleted records using FoxPro 2.5 Database

6. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

7. Tracking Record Deletions

8. Strange Record Deletion Problem

9. Record Deletion in Forms

10. Record deletion