How do I get/set what customized colors are in the color dialog box
Author Message
 How do I get/set what customized colors are in the color dialog box

        simple question... how do I get and set what customized colors are
displayed in the common dialog color box?

Bill

Wed, 15 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I get/set what customized colors are in the color dialog box

Hi Bill.

I will assume you're using VB 4.0 or higher. You need to set the Common
Dialog control's Flag property to cdlCCFullOpen. This is the intrinsic
constant for showing the customized colors part of the color dialog box.

Quote:
>    simple question... how do I get and set what customized colors are
> displayed in the common dialog color box?

> Bill

Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I get/set what customized colors are in the color dialog box

Quote:
> I will assume you're using VB 4.0 or higher. You need to set the Common
> Dialog control's Flag property to cdlCCFullOpen. This is the intrinsic
> constant for showing the customized colors part of the color dialog box.

Oh, I meant, I know how to display the colors.  But, what I'd like to do is
tell what colors they added to the custom colors (not just the selected
color).  Then I want to make a bar in my main application which shows all
of the colors including the custom colors they've made.  My problem is that
I only know how to return the selected color.  Can I use API calls or
something to get all the colors in the dialog box?

Thanks,

Bill

Thu, 16 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Filling the picture box eith the color of a common dialog selected color

2. setting all foreground and bkground colors to use window's current color setting

3. Color Dialog for 216 colors

4. Getting the palette color of a system color

5. Getting the palette color of a system color

6. setting colors in common dialog?

7. setting colors in common dialog?

8. Multiple Text Colors / Fore Colors In A VB4 Text Box

9. PRB: setting .DialogTitle on Color common dialog in VB 3.0

10. problem with setting title on color dialog

11. : Set background color of Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control 6.0

12. Display Only Text Box - Text Color/Background Color