*** Convert BMP to JPG How to??? ***
Author Message
 *** Convert BMP to JPG How to??? ***

Hi all..

I'm wondering if there is a way in VB6 to write a BMP image that is in a
PictureBox to a JPG image on disk.  If it is possible without any 3rd
party software or controls, that would be great.  A DLL or VB Function
maybe?  Or does anyone have any other ideas/thoughts on how this could be
done?  Please reply via newsgroup and email.  Thanks!

Joel

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 *** Convert BMP to JPG How to??? ***
Not the best answer... :

At http://www.codeguru.com/bitmap/index.shtml I downloaded some VC++ code
doing that. Perhaps you can step inside and rrewrite the nescessary parts in
VB. Or ask someone to create a dll for you.

Ciao,
  Alex

Joel Papacek schrieb in Nachricht ...

Quote:

>Hi all..

>I'm wondering if there is a way in VB6 to write a BMP image that is in a
>PictureBox to a JPG image on disk.  If it is possible without any 3rd
>party software or controls, that would be great.  A DLL or VB Function
>maybe?  Or does anyone have any other ideas/thoughts on how this could be
>done?  Please reply via newsgroup and email.  Thanks!

>Joel

Tue, 02 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 *** Convert BMP to JPG How to??? ***
Joel
Check out www.vbaccelerator.com
There is some code which does that... I believe it uses another (free) DLL?
Take a look.  A had a certain amout of success with it but some instances
of weirdness (could have been my source image though!).
Neila
Quote:

>Hi all..

>I'm wondering if there is a way in VB6 to write a BMP image that is in a
>PictureBox to a JPG image on disk.  If it is possible without any 3rd
>party software or controls, that would be great.  A DLL or VB Function
>maybe?  Or does anyone have any other ideas/thoughts on how this could be
>done?  Please reply via newsgroup and email.  Thanks!

>Joel

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting BMP into JPG

2. How convert .BMP to .JPG (programmatically)?

3. Converting BMP to JPG.

4. Component to convert bmp to jpg...

5. Converting BMP to JPG

6. Converting BMP to JPG or GIF

7. How to convert BMP to JPG

8. how to convert bmp to jpg or gif?

9. Convert Image file utility (TIF or BMP to JPG) needed

10. Need to convert from BMP to JPG

11. converting jpg, bmp, etc. to avi or mpeg

12. How to convert a BMP image in a JPG