Catching form losing focus to another app
Author Message
 Catching form losing focus to another app

I know there is probably a simple answer to this question, but I can't for
the life of me figure it out. I have a form, and when the user changes to
another program, I want to change some things on my form. I have put code in
the Form_Lostfocus and Form_Deactivate events, but when I change programs,
nothing happens.
Can someone please tell me how to do this?

TIA
Bill G

(Remove "nospam." to reply)

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Catching form losing focus to another app

2. Form locks and dies when app focus is lost

3. PLEASE HELP - SOMEONE - How to know when my form (app) loses the focus

4. Newbie- app.lost focus

5. Newbie- app.lost focus

6. Newbie- app.lost focus

7. How to tell when my app loses focus

8. Focus is Lost When App Changes

9. Focus Lost When App Changes

10. Problem: VB5 MDI App Losing Focus

11. Strange VB4 OLE Server Problem - App loses Focus?

12. Detecting when app loses focus