Structured storage
Author Message
 Structured storage

Hi anybody!

Who has got some infos about structured storage (OCX's, file
structure, ...).
Please mail any information you've got.

Thanks
Michael Baar

Wed, 18 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Structured storage

Quote:

>Hi anybody!
>Who has got some infos about structured storage (OCX's, file
>structure, ...).
>Please mail any information you've got.
>Thanks
>Michael Baar

One of the major control vendors (not sure which) makes a product
called StorageTools which can do structured storage. There's also
a shareware or freeware OCX called StoreIt which I think comes
from Mabry. I have a copy of StoreIt which I could put in my ftp
site or I'll try to find the URL where I originally downloaded.
E-mail me if you can't find it, or, if there's any other
interest, I'll post the URL here in the newsgroup.

Joe

Never underestimate the power of a WAG.

http://www.citilink.com/~jgarrick

Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Structured storage

Quote:

>>Hi anybody!

>>Who has got some infos about structured storage (OCX's, file
>>structure, ...).
>>Please mail any information you've got.

>>Thanks
>>Michael Baar

>One of the major control vendors (not sure which) makes a product
>called StorageTools which can do structured storage. There's also
>a shareware or freeware OCX called StoreIt which I think comes
>from Mabry. I have a copy of StoreIt which I could put in my ftp
>site or I'll try to find the URL where I originally downloaded.
>E-mail me if you can't find it, or, if there's any other
>interest, I'll post the URL here in the newsgroup.

>Joe

>Never underestimate the power of a WAG.

>http://www.citilink.com/~jgarrick

StorageTools is by Desaware.

Carolyn Plette

Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Structured Storage with .NET

2. Structured Storage

3. Structured Storage

4. Structured Storage

5. Repost: OLE Structured Storage

6. Help find a demo Structured Storage OCX

7. OLE Structured Storage in VB5?

8. Structured Storage For Visual Basic

9. Structured Storage

10. HELP: Classes for OLE2 Structured Storage

11. How to use structured storage files?

12. Structured storage - done it using VB?