Thanks for reading this
I want to save a picture loaded on in an aoject or form as a 256 color
bitmap. If I load a 256 color bitmap, VB (version 4.0 prof) stores it as
a 24 bits bitmap and with SavePicture it saves to disk a 24-bits bitmap.
The problem does not occur when I use the ImageList control, but that
control itself has some disastrous problems with VB. (Loading it causes
GP faults and lots more, if you want to know, search this Newsgroup for
Abel and you will see what I mean..)
So, the question is:
HOW DO I SAVE PICTURES TO DISK IN 256 COLORS FROM WITHIN MY EXECUTABLE
WITHOUT USING IMAGELIST????

Please, help me out, I will be very thankful,

Abel

Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I load a picture (256) and save again as 256 color

2. Saving 16/256 color bitmaps

3. Coonverting bitmaps to 256 colors

4. 256 Color Bitmaps...

5. Picturebox Graphics with 256 Color Bitmaps Problem!

6. How do I print 256 colors bitmaps

7. 256 Color Bitmaps in VB

8. 256 color bitmaps

10. 256 Colour Bitmaps on 256 Colour Screen?!

12. How to save picture as 256 color bitmap format file