Where do I find certain file
Author Message
 Where do I find certain file

I need to update a file .

        mscomm.vbx

where can I download a recent version of this file

please help

Tue, 05 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Where do I find certain file

Try ftp to microsoft
ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES
--
[Henri at]

Quote:
> I need to update a file .

>    mscomm.vbx

> where can I download a recent version of this file

> please help

Wed, 06 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk

2. Find files of certain type

3. Find files updated after certain date in a folder

4. doing a find of the whole drive for a set of files

5. Finding the average of certain fields in a table

6. How to read one file and write certain fields to another file

7. Finding a certain task

8. Finding DocObject text in certain windows

9. Finding if certain characters exist in a string

10. Finding & Counting Certain Characters in a string

11. Help: Where to find all the functions in a certain dll

12. script to open page and find certain text