Unregister dll from reference
Author Message
 Unregister dll from reference

When I compile a dll from VB4, it automatically registers the dll into
the reference of all applications. I suspect it goes into the
registry. From the VB manuals, I should be able to unregister it using
the compiled exe with the /unregserver switch (or something like

But how do you unregister a dll?

Thanks !

Ee Ket

Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL function to unregister a DLL?

2. How to do unregister all usercontrols references?

3. unregister server if dll is not available

4. Register/Unregister DLL locally

5. Programmatically Unregister DLL and OCX

6. Register/Unregister ActiveX exes and dlls

7. How can I unregister a self-registering DLL via vbscript or wscript

8. How to Unregister ActiveX DLL that was deleted?

9. how to unregister an activeX dll?

10. ActiveX DLL Registration problem... Cannot unregister - Cross Posted

11. Can't Unregister DLL - LoadLibrary Fails

12. How do I unregister .DLL and .OCX files?