How Do I Change A Modal Form To Non-Modal
Author Message
 How Do I Change A Modal Form To Non-Modal

I am getting a run-time error '401'. Can't show non-modal form when modal
form is displayed. How do I change a form to non-modal?
Thanks!

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 02:40:45 GMT
 How Do I Change A Modal Form To Non-Modal

Quote:
>I am getting a run-time error '401'. Can't show non-modal form when modal
>form is displayed. How do I change a form to non-modal?
>Thanks!

You can change a form from modal to non-modal by hiding it or making it
non-visible and then bringing it back again.  But you can't reverse the
process......

bceggersATstargateDOTnet

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:03:52 GMT
 How Do I Change A Modal Form To Non-Modal
Me.Hide

It did fix the problem I was having. Thanks!

Quote:
> On Thu, 22 May 2003 18:40:45 GMT, "Robert P. Stearns"

Quote:

> >I am getting a run-time error '401'. Can't show non-modal form when modal
> >form is displayed. How do I change a form to non-modal?
> >Thanks!

> You can change a form from modal to non-modal by hiding it or making it
> non-visible and then bringing it back again.  But you can't reverse the
> process......

> bceggersATstargateDOTnet

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:25:03 GMT

1. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

2. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

3. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

4. non-modal form when a modal form is displayed

5. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

6. Modal and Non-Modal Forms - I need help!

7. Non modal <-> modal form

8. Modal vs. Non-Modal Forms

9. Detecting whether a form is MODAL or NON MODAL - Causing event to fire

10. Modal and non-modal forms

11. Problem with draw order after calling modal a modal from from a modal form

12. Modal and non Modal