Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?
Author Message
 Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?

Quote:

> I'm using the ListView control, and would like to programatically set input
> focus to the checkbox of the first row in the list (and the next one in the
> list, etc., depending on different conditions).
> Does anyone know how I might do this?

You'd need to set the .SelectedItem property of the control to the
ListItem you want to receive focus.  Unless VB6 offers some magical new
feature I'm not familiar with, there's no way to set the focus to the
check box per se.

--

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting focus to the checkbox in a listview control in report view?

2. Select subitems in a listview control with view set to report

3. Positioning Cusor in a ListView Control (Report View)

4. Setting focus from code in design view.

5. HOW TO: Set SubItem icons in report-style ListView controls

6. Set focus on List View

7. Inserting a subitem in a listview control (set on the report style)

8. Programmatically set checkboxes in ListView???

9. Set checkbox with API for Listview ctrl

10. How do I Set Focus to ListView in VB4/32

11. Setting focus to a ListView

12. Set focus to a control in an array of controls