CRW with MS Access 2.0 date/time fields
Author Message
 CRW with MS Access 2.0 date/time fields

I've got a MS Access 2.0 database with date/time fields and I want to use
Crystal Report Writer which comes with VB3.0 Pro to compare two fields and
give me the time difference between the two.

eg.  Column 1 = Date_Received
       Column 2 = Date_Completed

I'd like to be able to put in a forumla to give me the days, hours & minutes
between the two dates.

Looking at the CRW manual and help screens, I can't find a solution.

Can anyone help

Brian

Thu, 07 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO with Access Date/Time field not storing the time, just the date

2. Date/Time Field in CRW

3. Insert date and time field into MS Access with SQL

4. MS Access Date/Time Field in Crystal

5. MS Access Date/Time field - American/English

6. MS Access 2.0/MS Jet 2.0 Locks

7. How do I store an empty date on a date field (MS Access)

8. Null date values in Date/Time fields in Access DB

9. bound masked field to date/time field in access not formatting right

10. Matching system date/time with field date/time

11. date and time formats in access 2.0

12. CRW 5.0 & MS Access 97 date/time fields - help please