Threed.ocx licence
Author Message
 Threed.ocx licence

Hi:

I recently lost everything (thanks to a virus in Microsoft's DirectX 5
download).

I think I have reinstalled pretty much everything (VB5)... however when
I load a number of my projects they are looking for Threed.ocx (SSPanel,
SSFrame etc.).  The trouble is while I purchased 3D Widgets as a VBX
product a couple of years ago, I never did purchase the ocx version.
Somehow they were automatically upgraded.

I have copied over the ocx/oca files from another system I'm working on
but the project will still not work properly... no licence to use at
design time.

Does anyone know the license file name (so I can update it from my other
system) or if the OCX would have come from VB4 (I did not load VB4 this
time around).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dean

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Threed.ocx licence

Hello Dean,

Look in the tools/controls directory of the VB5 install disk (CDROM).
In it you will find all the controls you mentioned and a README file
that goes over how to install these manually.

Sincerely,
Kenneth P. Carnagey

Quote:

> Hi:

> I recently lost everything (thanks to a virus in Microsoft's DirectX 5
> download).

> I think I have reinstalled pretty much everything (VB5)... however
> when I load a number of my projects they are looking for Threed.ocx
> (SSPanel, SSFrame etc.).  The trouble is while I purchased 3D Widgets
> as a VBX product a couple of years ago, I never did purchase the ocx
> version.

> Somehow they were automatically upgraded.

> I have copied over the ocx/oca files from another system I'm working
> on but the project will still not work properly... no licence to use
> at design time.

> Does anyone know the license file name (so I can update it from my
> other system) or if the OCX would have come from VB4 (I did not load
> VB4 this time around).

> Any help would be appreciated.

> Thanks,

> Dean

Sun, 02 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Threed.ocx licence

Thanks a ton!

Dean

Quote:

> Hello Dean,

> Look in the tools/controls directory of the VB5 install disk (CDROM).
> In it you will find all the controls you mentioned and a README file
> that goes over how to install these manually.

> Sincerely,
> Kenneth P. Carnagey

> > Hi:

> > I recently lost everything (thanks to a virus in Microsoft's DirectX 5
> > download).

> > I think I have reinstalled pretty much everything (VB5)... however
> > when I load a number of my projects they are looking for Threed.ocx
> > (SSPanel, SSFrame etc.).  The trouble is while I purchased 3D Widgets
> > as a VBX product a couple of years ago, I never did purchase the ocx
> > version.

> > Somehow they were automatically upgraded.

> > I have copied over the ocx/oca files from another system I'm working
> > on but the project will still not work properly... no licence to use
> > at design time.

> > Does anyone know the license file name (so I can update it from my
> > other system) or if the OCX would have come from VB4 (I did not load
> > VB4 this time around).

> > Any help would be appreciated.

> > Thanks,

> > Dean

Mon, 03 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!!!! Cannot use threed.ocx

2. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

3. Threed 16 OCX setup Error

4. threed.ocx bug?

5. A warning on threed.ocx

6. VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx

7. Error using Threed.OCX

8. THREED.OCX - Where can i find this file...

9. Using THREED.OCX

10. Help! Cannot recognise THREED.OCX in VB5

11. How to get Threed.Ocx "reworking???

12. Threed.vbx and Threed32.ocx