Response.Redirect error
Author Message
 Response.Redirect error

Whenever I use a Response.Redirect statement in an asp file in VBScript I
get this error on the page I redirect it to:
HTTP/1.0 500 Server Error (-2146893048)

But, when I refresh the web page, the page it was being redirected to
comes up with the correct data having been passed through. There is no
content being sent to the user before this, that's not the error.

If there is not a way to fix this error from coming up is there another
function or way that I can redirect the user?

Colleen

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Response.Redirect Error

2. Response.Redirect Error

3. Response Redirect doesn't Work - No me funciona Response Redirect

4. Response.ReDirect Unusual Error - HELP WANTED.

5. weird error...Response.Redirect fails

6. Response.Redirect 500 Internal server error

7. response.redirect & scripting object model error

8. Response.Redirect

9. Who called Response.Redirect?

10. response.redirect to a specific frame

11. Response.Redirect(someUrl) throws exception in Try Block

12. Response.redirect in frames