How do I add a Registry entry into 95/98 using vb6
Author Message
 How do I add a Registry entry into 95/98 using vb6

How do I add a Registry entry into 95/98 using vb6. I need to get a key into
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce to
finnish up my install process.

Thanks Mark

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I add a Registry entry into 95/98 using vb6

Quote:

>How do I add a Registry entry into 95/98 using vb6. I need to get a key
into
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce to
>finnish up my install process.

>Thanks Mark

RegSettings http://www.mvps.org/vb/samples.htm
You'll love this class that replaces the native SaveSetting, GetSetting, and
DeleteSetting functions!

Henri Leboeuf

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. help: read 95/98 registry with Access 97

2. Windows 95/98/NT registry editor

3. Creating a script to modify a HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE variable in windows registry (98/95)

4. Writing to NT registry from 95/98 Client

5. Writing to NT registry from 95/98 Client

6. VB6 on Window 95 vs 98

7. API for DialUp Network 95/98 and WinNT RAS with VB6

8. Using DCOM in Windows 95 /98

9. Using ado 2.5 for win 95 win 98?

10. Win95/98 Registry/Security win VB6

11. enumerate registry entries using win32api registry functions

12. Questions: VB4 Add-ins; Windows 95 registry