ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls
Author Message
 ImageList tool in Microsoft Windows Common Controls

I'm trying to add an ImageList object from the Microsoft Windows Common
Controls option in the Projects/Components menu of VB5. I'm running
Enterprise edition. The objects appear in the toolbox, when I double click
it appears ok on my form, but if I try to access the properties page a
message appears stating that the class is not registered. I have installed
servicepack 3, altho the reference in the components page says service pack
2. The Comctl32.ocx file exists, altho with a different clsid. How can I
rectify this? Thanx, Frank Marcos

Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Documentation for COMCTL32.OCX (Microsoft Windows Common Controls)?

2. TABSTRIP control from MICROSOFT WINDOWS COMMON CONTROLSv5.0 (SF2)

3. Microsoft windows common controls 5.0

4. About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

5. Q: About Microsoft Windows Common Control 5.0....

6. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

7. Microsoft Windows Common Controls

8. Microsoft Windows Common Control problem

9. Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 Error

10. Problem with Microsoft Windows Common Controls - bug

11. Problems with the ImageList ib Common Controls 6.0

12. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0