Like 'changing MDIChild property at runtime'
Author Message
 Like 'changing MDIChild property at runtime'

Hi,

I know the MDIChild property itself can't be set at runtime via VB, but is
there a way around it?  The reason I ask is because I have a standard MDI
app...which now has call to also offer up its MDI child forms to other
applications (by being turned into an Ax .exe server).  The problem is, of
course, that loading an MDI child automatically loads the MDI parent
form....

--A

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Like 'changing MDIChild property at runtime'
Mea culpa.  If a MDIChild form of an Ax .exe is served up to another app,
the parent MDI may be loaded, but isn't displayed.

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is it possible to change MDIchild property runtime ???

2. Is it possible to change MDIchild property runtime ???

3. Is it possible to change MDIchild property runtime ???

4. Change MDIChild property at runtime

5. OCX to permantly change control's properties in runtime ver of Access7

6. Finding 'DataSource' property at runtime

7. change label's font's script in runtime

8. Runtime error '429' at runtime

9. Runtime error '429' at runtime

10. Runtime error '429' at runtime

11. Runtime error ''800a01b6''

12. Runtime error '429', ActiveX can't create object