File Creat Date and Modified Date...
Author Message
 File Creat Date and Modified Date...

Hello,
The application I am writing needs to access the date a file is created and
the modified date (just like properties in Windows Explorer shows).  The
current procedure using the FileDateTime function only returns the modified
date or the create date - which ever is newest.

Can someone tell me the API call for getting both dates from a file??

Thank you!!

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. mod created, modified time/date attribs on files?

2. VB5: Date File Created/Modified ?

3. data's modified date as update's date

4. modify date file (file properties)

5. DATE CREATED and FILE TIME CREATED

6. DATE CREATED and FILE TIME CREATED

7. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

8. Date Modified of a File

9. Read file Date/Time last modified

10. Files modified date

11. insert files by modified date

12. insert file by modified date and time