I'm looking for VB 3 Pro #8 Install Disk
Author Message
 I'm looking for VB 3 Pro #8 Install Disk

Hi, does anybody have VB 3 Pro's #8 install disk? I'm looking  for the
person who send me a copy disk of VB 3 Pro's #8 floppy disk..
Recently I have purchased VB 3 Pro as used, but unfortunately post
office broke the box and lost the #8 installation floppy disk.. So I'm
looking for the #8 install disk.. Copy is O. K. .
Of course, if someone send me the disk, I'll pay the shipping fee and
plus alpha.

somebody .

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I'm looking for VB 3 Pro's #8 install disk

2. $$$$$: Trashed my install disk, need VB Pro 3.0 disk #1

3. Install Wizard doen't install ADOCE for Handheld Pro

4. My Program won't install on another computer, have VB studio Pro

5. VB4 Pro Install from network or disks

6. Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100

7. VB4 Pro Won't Install on NT 3.51

8. Free RDC 6.0 won't install under Win2k Pro

9. REQ: Need disk 1 for VB 3.0 Pro

10. REQ: VB 4 Pro disk 1

11. VB Pro 3.0 - Damaged Disk 1

12. Need Disk 6 of VB 3.0 Pro edition